您的位置:首页 > 运动休闲 > 旅游用品 > 哈利 波特与凤凰社de精彩对白

哈利 波特与凤凰社de精彩对白

luyued 发布于 2011-02-27 09:22   浏览 N 次  

Albus Dumbledore: Minister, the evidence of the Dark Lord's return is incontrovertible.
Cornelius Fudge: He's not back!
阿不思·邓布利多:部长,伏地魔已经回来了,这是无可争议的事实。
康奈利·福吉:他没有回来!
Sirius Black: Fourteen years ago Voldemort had huge numbers at his command.
小天狼星布莱克:14年前,伏地魔有着一大批追随者。
Harry Potter: If Voldemort's building up an army, then I want to fight.
哈利·波特:如果伏地魔正在建立一只军队,那么我也想参加战斗。
Severus Snape: You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind.
Harry Potter: I'm not weak!
Severus Snape: Then prove it!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:如果他想侵入你的大脑,你连两秒钟都挺不住。
哈利·波特:我没你说的那么软弱!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:那就证明它!
Lord Voldemort: Harry Potter... You will lose... everything.
伏地魔:哈利·波特……你会失去……一切。
Hermione Granger: It's exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?
Ron Weasley: Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?
赫敏·格兰杰:破坏规矩很好玩,不是吗?
罗恩·韦斯莱:你是谁?你对赫敏·格兰杰做了什么?
Harry Potter: [shouting at Dumbledore] LOOK AT ME!
哈利·波特(向邓布利多大喊):看着我!
Sirius Black: [to Harry] It's your turn now!
小天狼星布莱克(对哈利说):现在该轮到你了!
Dolores Umbridge: Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:霍格沃茨发生的事情比我想象得更加糟糕!
Albus Dumbledore: Don't fight him Harry, you can't win!
阿不思·邓布利多:不要和他打,哈利,你赢不了他!
Rubeus Hagrid: It's changing out there. There's a storm coming, Harry, just like the last time.
鲁伯·海格:哈利,这里正在发生变化,一场暴风雨即将来临,就像上次一样。
Cornelius Fudge: Dolores Umbridge has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts.
康奈利·福吉:多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇取代阿不思·邓布利多成为霍格沃茨的校长。
Ron Weasley: Are we forming some sort of wizard army?
罗恩·韦斯莱:我们是在组建一支巫师军吗?
Dolores Umbridge: I WILL have order!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:我会带给你们秩序!
Dolores Umbridge: You were told that a certain Dark Wizard is back. This is a lie.
Harry Potter: It's not a lie! I saw him!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:有人告诉你某个黑巫师回来了,但那是谎言。
哈利·波特:不是谎言,我看到他了!
Cornelius Fudge: The Ministry of Magic is pleased to announce the appointment of Dolores Jane Umbridge as High Inquisitor, to address the falling standards at Hogwarts School.
康奈利·福吉:魔法部很高兴地宣布,多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇将出任高级调查官,挽救霍格沃茨正在下降的整体水准。
Dolores Umbridge: Enough!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:够了!
Hermione Granger: We've got to be able to defend ourselves, and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.
赫敏·格兰杰:我们必须得做到能自己保护自己,如果乌姆里奇拒绝教我们,我们需要一个愿意的人。
Harry Potter: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more then what we are *now*. If they can do it, why not us?
哈利·波特:历史上每一个伟大的巫师最初的时候都是默默无闻的小人物,就与我们现在一样,如果他们能做到,为什么我们不能?
Severus Snape: Discipline your mind!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:管好你的大脑!
Hermione Granger: We're in this together.
赫敏·格兰杰:我们要待在一起。
Cho Chang: You're a really good teacher, Harry.
张秋:哈利,你真是一个好老师。
Harry Potter: Listen to me!
哈利·波特:听我说!
Rubeus Hagrid: The Ministry's gonna have a full uprising on their hands.
鲁伯·海格:魔法部正在策划一场暴动。
Dolores Umbridge: [standing with her Inquisitorial squad holding Cho Chang hostage] Get them!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇(把张秋抓起来当人质):抓住他们!
图文资讯
广告赞助商